Avanquest - discounts.

Useful resources and sites for all aspects of your Mac life.

Moderator: terlga

Avanquest - discounts.

Postby terlga » October 6th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Posted: 27 Mar 2007 10:27 pm Post subject: Avanquest - discounts.
Hi Sue,

Apologies for the delay in my reply. I have been waiting for our website administrator to create the discount codes for your group, but he has been taken ill rather suddenly, and we are not sure when he’ll be back at work.

In the meantime, I have a 25% discount code for Parallels Desktop for Mac:

The code is OXMUG

If you enter that when purchasing Parallels from our website: www.avanquest.co.uk/parallels you will receive the discount. Please feel free to pass this on to all the members in your group. When my colleague is back in, I can give you a discount on all products on our website.

Avanquest are the worldwide publisher and distributor for Parallels. We have known them since the developer team of a few guys first came up with the idea and have supported them ever since. I speak to the developers on a regular basis so we are very close to them, but we, of course, have the UK presence.

Parallels is one of our biggest products right now, and I’d love to come along and meet you all and give you a demo on Parallels, and answer any queries that your members may have. Unfortunately I am in Tokyo on the 7th, do you have a eegular monthly meeting? Perhaps next time?

In the interim, we have our own support email address for Parallels: parallelsinfo@avanquest.co.uk You can pass that on to all your members, and if they have any queries (from how to install it to what is compatible and so forth) then please advise them to contact us and we’ll certainly help. I am CC'd in on every one of those mails, so they wont go unanswered.

I can also help with the occasional freebie, what sort of products are your members interested in? We have a range of Mac products and I am sure I can send over a few door prizes for your next meeting.

Best regards,
Sarah

Ms Sarah Atter (BSc Hons)
Apple Business Development Manager
terlga
ADMIN

Return to Resources